Testing

Friday, December 26, 2008

Bicycle : Past, Present.....


Months of delay and self-doubts imprisoned my mind before I breaked through it, leaving my comfort zone and looking forward to experience nostalgia. My long cheriesh desire of having a sophisticated bike got realized this Wednesday (24th Dec.,'08) when one fine morning I made up my mind of not letting my waist size go beyond 34'' and give a tough fight to the pump inside my stomach.

Here's a peom on Bicycle

There were cathedrals falling out of your eyes
And your arms were the handlebars
I held in an abbreviated dream of crushed petals
Strewn across the limpid avenues.

I said, “I have poems for you”
But my words were lost in the wind.
I said, “I love you”
And you drifted into sleep.

And so I said nothing and rode you in and out of the rooms
Where we had stretched the boundaries of the soul
Like an endless sheet
And I felt you waking up between my legs.

Noelle Kocot




“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” A. Einstien






3 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Congratulations on your new bicycle. May you enjoy it for a long time to come.

I enjoyed your posts, the several that I read. I just posted one myself on a bicycle (10/07/06). The bike in the picture isn't the bike I road about, but a Bike Friday that was custom made here in Oregon. It folds.

Snowbrush said...

That would be Oregon, USA.

Amit Choudhary said...

Thank You and I am overjoyed to know you like my post.