Testing

Friday, August 13, 2010

How to use an One Touch Ultra 2 Glucometer (with narrator)



Going through this video could possibly give you an impression that I am going through diabetes sort of but Thank God its not true.

Recently my aunt asked me to help her out with her glucose meter which I had no operating knowledge. With a good intention of not using my tricky skill to learn it hands-on and cause damage to the equipment, I told her that I will first educate myself and then teach her. Following day, I was crawling through the web but after lot of poor videos I landed upon this one which was far better than others and have good demonstration of how to use glucose meter. With the view of saving others time on this I am posting it here. Hope it comes in use to some.

2 comments:

Punit Tiwari said...

Thanks for given information about Glucometer. Your blog is very appreciable and useful. A Glucometer is a device to check our body blood sugar level. Glucometer is key element of home blood glucose monitoring by people with diabetes mellitus.Healthgenie offers accu chek, accu check, blood glucose monitor, blood sugar level, body glucose monitor

Tejal Shinde said...

When I purchased first time, it's very difficult to use Glucometer first time..
Thank you for adding How to use Glucometer ?
Thank you for adding the video also..