Testing

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I got the puzzle of time flying at home.

Haven't you told yourself, "Oh, how come its already 6 pm., some time back it was just 1". You know what, I got some clue :D :D

I have been home these days for past 2.5 months I guess, and when I look back, I say "Holy shit, it looks as if I came just yesterday." Time flies because we mostly end up catching on sleep & leisure around and not busy accomplishing something to measure time. Lot of my time just goes around doing the daily chores, preparing for VISA and talking with mum.

I got my VISA interview coming in a weeks time and I am still confused with what's going to happen in that fraction of time I am going to spend with Visa Officer. Though I got all my documents straight but I cant fully underestimate the tricky man up and his power change things in blink of an eye hence I am trying my best to prepare and rehearse my answers at visa interview for probable questions thinking it might help me not stammer and be concise when required. I seriously wish, it work out in my favor because I together with my dad has been toiling for past 2 months getting loan sanctioned, health report prepared and lot of running for many other things. I would like to specially thank my dad at this moment for helping me out in getting dozens of documents at the first call. It fills my heart with gratitude when I remember the moments when each time he has to take steps to get on the bank building and how he used to walk slowly by holding the railings on side. He surely took lot of pain and I will be thankful to him all my life.

How can I forget my mom. What makes my time at home so wonderful is, knowing I have someone who loves me dearly and someone I need to take care of. She laughs, frown, prod and prepare the best food she can just to make her family a healthy one. Today while watching the movie " The Blind Side", I suddenly remembered of her and thought, "Man, she is not going to be around all time. Spend as much time as you can & capture each wonderful moment you can. I am sure you going to miss her badly one day". I am sure all the mums of the world are amazing women and I bow to each one who toil everyday for the well being for their family and expecting very less in return. Interestingly with my mom, after every meal she prepares she would ask, "Is it tasting real good?", and all of us (my dad, brother and myself), would sing in one tone "Sure it is". This silly act of ours used to make her smile and feel a sense of accomplishment. What a woman.

Sometime, I ponder over my usage of time and how myself who used to keep himself all busy is just spending time doing nothing. Ah, it is envious I know. I think, it is one of its kind of vacation, where I decided to spend time with family before I travel very far from home.

Wish me luck for my interview and that I eventually embark upon my long dream of pursing Masters degree.

Wish you a Happy Day.

Cheers to all parents !!
Amit


No comments: