Testing

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Left high paying MNC Job for Civil Service Exam Preparation

A friend of mine recently left high paying job in an MNC with annual salary more than INR 10 Lakh (approx USD 25K), which is quite high as per Indian Standard to pursue his goal of serving society by appearing in India's one of most tough civil services exam. He has taken a big leap of faith and confidence. I know his journey is not going to be easy but I wish him good luck in all he does. Over the chat I asked how he feels about his decision and he says "
i m happy dude, no regrets"

He inspires me. He tell me what it means to follow your heart. He gives me strength to follow mine. I promised him that I will make him proud one day too by accomplishing something worthwhile in life. Remember, I am still toiling with the Idea of PhD/Startup after MS. I need to make a good choice for myself and do something worthwhile.

To have such friends who gives you strength to aim high is a blessing and I am few blessed ones. My best wishes to my dear friend and pray all his tough times don't last long and his effort pays off well.

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

Thanks a lot for such valuable post !
I have a question that for preparing IAS General studies how much time a person should devote. A friend told me about online courses like http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course to save time and focus more on ias prelims preparation. .So are online course good enough ??

Unknown said...

Rizzi i have been studying from this course and trust me there couldnt be a better course than this... Best for CSAT IAS preparation !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post ,your post is very nice here i am sharing the info about the job portal in which seeker can find the job as per as skills and employers can find resumes as per as skills .