Testing

Thursday, July 21, 2016

How can I say something silly?

Yesterday at dinner time, myself and my parents where having dinner and that's when a thought came to me that I knew would make my mom smile. My mind said.. No you cannot talk silly stuff. My other mind said.. Well, if its going to bring a smile to my mom's face.. why not. I looked at her having dinner in quietude and said to myself that I am not going to lose this moment of happiness and blurted out. Both my mom and dad laughed out loud. I enjoyed it too and the dinner became much more delicious and lively.

Pay attention to mind.. it plays with you even when you have no idea. It is not you.. its someone else who is there making you do stuff your other self may not wish to do. Don't follow your thoughts blindly because it could be the other mind speaking to you at the moment :).

No comments: