Testing

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Why America is politically correct?

This was just a thought in my head and I was like.. "Let's see what the internet thinks about this?" and I came across a very promising results .

Google Search Results



When you see that you are no alone thinking this manner, it does give some relief that it is a common thought and that to question it is important instead of following it blindly.

I have some examples (Dunkin Donut Lady etc) which I would like to talk about in detail here but keeping it as placeholder for now due to my other priorities. I am leaving you with this thought so that we can have a far deeper conversation when we both come back with little bit more time and clear thoughts.

Best
Amit

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i read about Dunkin Donut Lady at Car towing service and I think America is politically correct.