Testing

Monday, October 12, 2009

Why Perseverance is difficult ?

He conquers who endures. ~Persius ( http://www.quotegarden.com/perseverance.html )
Many a times we come across such quotes which act as light house for wailing souls. There are moments of quick fixes where certain immortal figures like Noble Prize winners or an Olympian picture act as panacea but the disease still persist. Of the many moments I have been more conscious of my behavior in the recent times and I realized that Self-Doubt is the Biggest Enemy. There are times when I are doing better than the 90% but I still see the 10% ahead of me and get dispirited of never being able to make it as I am still far far away from my reference point. Also, if the desire to do certain task need regular assurance compared to the ones which we instinctively take-up, the chances of persevering in rough weather further lessens.

Its just a small writeup to test blog post through email feature. More about the topic later.

Love You,

Amit

No comments: