Testing

Sunday, March 27, 2011

When in Confusion. Seek Faith.

I have tried many a times to understand the implications what my decision could make or better to say, find out what will be the exact outcomes of those.

I don't feel ashamed to admit, I was foolish. Yes, I was. How can life's events be predicted when there are infinite possibilities attached to it. For eg, if you divide infinite by zillion, it still remain infinite. Just a bad illustration to show, how even if we have some countable possible outcomes, it can never map possibilities to a finite number.


But one of the thing I have started trusting is my Gut-Feeling or in better words, understanding the series of events. It is interesting to see how a series of events when observed can give a much better idea of what could possibly be the future.These are subtle events that whiz pass very quietly. Getting obsessed about it can make you superstitious but I don't consider being superstition as bad if there is a fair chances of positive outcome. In that case, it will be more appropriately called as being analytical.

I got into this thinking mode  by looking at series of events which happened recently in my life. It is hard to convince someone else with my view on this as it is subjective in nature. There's also a possibility that we connect the past events on the basis of result we achieve and high probability of getting biased.

 I will have many more instances in life to create some kind of definite pattern. I got to go now and sleep.

More about it later.

Bye

No comments: